Advanced Safeguarding Children for DSLs – December 6th 2023
Date: 6th December 2023
Venue: Online via Zoom
Time: 9.30 – 4pm
Facilitated by Elizabeth Rose
Register your interest here
The first half of the training will be a 2.5 hour workshop on defendable decisions and critical thinking within the DSL role (with a break).
- The role of the DSL: why decision-making in schools is challenging
- What is a ‘defensible decision’ and how can schools evidence these in practice?
- Practical tools and tips to use in day to day practice
- Planning out your annual calendar: what to do and when to do it
- Getting the most out of training, development and information sharing
- Looking at opportunities to strengthen practice
Register Your Interest