Accredited Safer Recruitment for Early Years Providers October 6th 2022
Date: 6th Oct 2022
Time: 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Trainer: Keri Standen
Safer recruitment is an essential part of safeguarding. Whether you’re a commercial business, statutory organisation, voluntary group or recruitment agency, it’s important you have rigorous safer recruitment at the heart of your organisation to ensure that your organisation is safe.
Delegates on this one day accredited Safer Recruitment in Education course will consider:
- Developing robust safer recruitment policies and procedures for your organisation
- How to ensure that safeguarding is embedded throughout the entire recruitment process
- How to continually assess the suitability of staff
- Making the right selection / interview decisions
- Responding to concerns identified through background and vetting checks
- Responding to inappropriate behaviour and allegations of abuse
- How to maintain an ongoing culture of vigilance.
This course promotes safer recruitment practice and challenges poor and unsafe processes. Participants will have opportunities to examine how to continually assess the ‘suitability’ of their workforce and learn how to implement safeguarding audits to evidence performance and identify gaps.
All delegates receive a comprehensive handout and certificate of participation